W EEx e Increased Safety Motors
Brook Crompton has one of the widest available ranges of electric motors for operation in hazardous atmospheres and hostile environments.
Our motors are of the highest quality, built to the latest British and international standards and certified by the relevant national authorities for use in almost every country.
The motors are manufactured in factories that are licensed by a European notified bady (eg EECS / BASEEFA, PTB), meeting rigorous quality controls.
All relevant products fully comply with the requirements of the ATEX Directive (94/9/EC).
The dust ignition proof range of W motors covers products with outputs from as little as 0.18kW to 315kW in frame sizes W-DF80M to W-DF355L, in either 2,4,6 or 8 pole speeds.
- certified for 125 deg C surface temperature
- dual certification options for zones 21 and
- zone 1 or 2
- high efficiency for low running costs
- high reliability for long life
- low noise levels
- cool running for long insulation life
- Eurovoltage: 400V +/-10%
- dual frequency: 50Hz and 60Hz
- high power factors
- high torque with smooth acceleration and low
- ease of maintenance
- IP55 protection
- Multi-mount flexibility
- 2 year warrant