For everything from entry-level unit control to factory automation to powerful integration with your IT business systems, the Foxboro A2tm automation system is your best and most economical gateway to the DCS world
Click here for Foxboro A2 solutions, application notes, & case studies
Everything A Small System Should Be, and More
You get a full human-machine interface based on Wonderwaretm products, the industry’s HMI gold standard. A scalable open system design and an embedded object-based OPC interface supporting an unmatched integrally connected engineering toolset. A choice of three powerful controllers. A full range of input/output (I/O) selections. Global service. And fast, efficient communications.
When you need a feature appropriate industrial automation system that meet the exacting needs of your project call Invensys for the best small system functionality on the market.
Grow with Your Needs
The Foxboro A2 automation system can handle the smallest control job or automate your entire plant. Whether it’s unit, factory, or enterprise business integration solutions, you get just what you need. Add more capabilities later; they can be seamlessly integrated into your existing system
Current Foxboro A2 automation system components include the following:
- System software, with Human/Machine Interface and Run-Time systems – based on InTouchtm software – and an Historian package including InSQLtm software
- Engineering development tools, with Project Developer integrated development environment (IDE) plus Project Studio graphical tools (including LINTools, iTools, and OPC server)
- Controllers, with T940 Process Supervisor and T800 Visual Supervisor strategy engines, plus T640 Micro-DCS loop processor
- Input/output functionality, with the Model 2500 Control Unit
- Communications capabilities